martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Sesion House&Dance Abril 2012

I like-Klaas & Bodybangers
Give me your love-Madonna
Pitbull featuring Ne-yo-We aint love
David Guetta featuring Usher Remix
Florida-Turn this club aorund Remix
Annia-Fool me
Mike Candys and Patrick Miller & Evelyn-2012
David Guetta featuring Jennifer Hudson-Turn me on
Deepside deejays-Never be alone
Akon & Redd-I,m day dreaming
Sasha Lopez and Bruno-Weekend
Sak Noel-Paso (The nini anthem)
Jordi MB featuring Jason Renéé-Lady (say hey)
Albert Kick ft Inmagine-Sweet love
Juan Magan-Chica latina (exclusive remix)
Paul Neville-The time of my life remix


Link de descarga:http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/77946491/file.html

1 comentario:

  1. Molaa muchisimoo la ultiimaa y toda la sesioon :)
    pasatee por touro yaa un besiito

    ResponderEliminar